Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mushroom Wars


A friend recently got me a copy of Mushroom Wars for the Sony PlayStation 3. It is available to download from the PlayStation Network, PSN, for $9.99.

The tutorial did a good job drawing me further into the game. It only takes a few minutes to familiarize myself with the controls and the earlier campaign maps were very simple. It took 6 hours to beat the game. Afterward, I played the maps again in Skirmish mode where it allowed me to pick the objectives, either Conquest, Domination or King of the Hill.

Mushroom Wars offers little in replayability . It has multiplayer but it's only local. I would rather play against a friend over PSN.

Even though I enjoyed the game, I would not recommend it because the enjoyment only lasts 15 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment