Monday, November 16, 2009

New Super Mario Bros. Wii


Last Friday, I got to play the New Super Mario Bros. Wii at a friend's home. I'm sure single player is fun but I rather enjoyed the four player mode. You and your friends will constantly, and I do mean constantly, bump into each other and lives will be lost as a result. Others may find this frustrating but I like challenge and I found their interference hilarious.

Let's face it, the Goomba and Koopa Troopa provide no challenge and I hardly die by their hands because their patterns are too predictable. But with Nintendo's new bump and grind physics, they post a threat.

Thankfully, each player has their own life pool and you have unlimited continues.

I'm not sure if I'll pick up the game when it comes out since it doesn't have online play like Mario Kart and I will only play it if someone else hops on.

No comments:

Post a Comment